With a new consumer focus on organic and fresh foods and exotic ingredients, supermarkets are increasingly turning to small-to-medium sized Australian food manufacturers for their products. While these contracts are lucrative, they also increase the demands on the manufacturers’ processes, necessitating faster production while still maintaining accurate portioning. Accurate metal detection inspection of products is critical: it ensures manufacturers are not supplying contaminated product and putting their customers’ safety at risk, which can lead to fines, loss of contracts,and more.
- Protected from dust and water (IP65 Standards)
- Hygienic design which can be operated in a wet environment and washed down after use
- Suitable for use in HACCP program
- Automatic sensitivity setting function
- Easy operation with 7 inch colour touch panel
- variable belt speed of 10-60m/min
- Standard Ethernet i/o allowing easy networking via LAN
- Inspection history function can record up to 100 inspection results
- Maintenance & cleaning is simple with detachable conveyor belt.