Any weight of potatoes can be measured and the depth of water required to weigh them is only 40cm. On the push of one button the unit will automatically calculate percentage dry matter and specific gravity, it is able to store up to 5000 individual weights in memory and can download data to a PC or printer. Time and date of each weighing is recorded and printed and will remain in memory until cleared.
On completion of weighing, the PW-2050 data can be downloaded to a portable thermal printer. The PW-2050 can be fitted with a USB port so data can be collected on a memory stick for downloading directly to a PC.
When interfacing with a PC, data is downloaded directly into Microsoft® Excel®. Data collection can be set to individual needs.
- Records the percentage dry matter.
- Records the specific gravity of the potatoes.
- Weights are measured fast and accurately.
- Any weight (Must be over 2 kilos), produces a ‘mean’.
- Reliable. The weigher unit is solid and robust.
- The weigher is portable.
- The printer port allows you to send data directly to a printer.
- Can be fitted with a USB Port allowing data to be saved to a USB Memory Stick
- The weigher can store 5000 individual weights