The alphanumeric display has a back light for easy reading and will show the store number, battery charge level, actual time, number of birds weighed and the weight being weighed. When a bird weight has been accepted the display will light up and ACCEPTED will be displayed along with the weight accepted, a second red indicator will also light to give a clear visual indication of acceptance. This will greatly assist weighing in poor lighting conditions.
Up to 5000 individual weights can be weighed and the 2050 can be programmed to store 1 to 100 houses or pens. The maximum weight that can be weighed is 10Kgs(22lbs) in 2 gram increments for chickens or 50Kgs(110lbs) in 10gincrements for turkeys.
On completion of the weighing , the 2050 can download all the data to our standard thermal portable printer, direct to a PC or emailed.
When interfacing with a PC, data is downloaded directly into Microsoft® Excel®. Data collection can be set to meet individual needs.
- Completely new manual weighing system utilising the latest technology to give accuracy, reliability and performance.
- Battery operated and completely portable, operates for up to 12 hours between re-charging and has indication of battery charge level.
- Backlit Alphanumeric display for easy reading – even in poor lighting conditions!
- Store up to 5000 separate weights in up to 50 separate houses/pens!
- Connects directly to a PC, hand-held terminal or printer.
- Can be fitted with USB port.
- Data collection can be set to individual needs